Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cupcakes






My nieces have pretty much the same food allergies as I do, and can't have gluten, dairy, and many other things. They have never had cupcakes, so I found gluten free/dairy free cake mix, frosting, and even sprinkles at Pilgrim's and we made cupcakes. They thoroughly enjoyed them and had a lot of fun dumping the sprinkles on the cupcakes. I had fun watching the chocolate frosting go everywhere, and I enjoyed seeing their eyes light up because they got to make something especially for them. They usually say 'we can't have that, can we?' This time they got to say this is just for us! It was a lot of fun and a special memory.




1 comment:

Sandi said...

I would bet the cupcakes were the best to them. You are a great Aunt.

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...