Thursday, November 6, 2008

49 days

UPDATE: Fresh snow down in the valleys today!

There is snow all over the mountains, and although I'm not ready for it, it is very pretty. Yesterday, I went and bought myself a new Christmas CD. I heard on the radio that Casting Crowns had a Christmas CD out, and since Casting Crowns is one of my favorite groups, I went to track the CD down, and it was on sale! I put it in my CD player in my car, and the music helped to bring peace over me. There's nothing like good Christmas music to help calm the heart. Some of the songs aren't even so much Christmas music, but are just good praise songs. You can go here to listen to song samplings:
http://www.hearitfirst.ca/go/hif/feature/peace_on_earth/casting_crowns/



Yes, I know it's early, but there are only 49 days until Christmas!

2 comments:

Sandi said...

I love the Christmas season. Tuesday I bought Hubbys gift and today I bought my son-in-laws. I hope to be done by the fist week of Dec. to fully enjoy the true meaning of the Christmas season

SimplyDarlene said...

Ha! I thought you were going to say that north Idaho only had 49 snow-free days this year. ;-)

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...