Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Birthday



Today I want to wish a very happy and special birthday to our niece!! The little princess turns 4 today! Much joy, laughter, and love is found when we are with her, and her sister. She is always in search of an adventure, it seems, and always asks a lot of questions. She gives big hugs that melt our hearts, and when she gets on the phone to tell me she loves me, it is one of the most precious parts of my day. She also can come up with some of the most interesting stories you will ever hear! We need to start writing them down. We love you! Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Please tell your niece Happy Birthday. She is a beautiful little girl.

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...