Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thank You

The most important prayer in the world is just two words long: "Thank you." ~Meister Eckhart

And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Ephesians 5:20

Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. Psalm 118:1

The LORD is my God! I will praise him and tell him how thankful I am.
Psalm 118:28

Come to worship him with thankful hearts and songs of praise. Psalm 95:2






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for the freedom to worship an awesome God, my family, friends, health, the warmth of a wood stove on these cold mornings.

Brave

I read this this morning. Great reminder as we head into a new year. You have been equipped by God to endure this life.  He has bui...